Wannock Downs WI 2021 Membership

Take advantage of this offer and attend up to 3 meetings for free without any commitment. When you decide to join, the annual subscription is £44.00 and can be paid at a meeting to our Treasurer. New rules from January 2015 will mean if you join part-way through the year the fee will be reduced.


If you are new to the area but have been a member of another WI, then we suggest you join straight away as you know all about the WI. Anyone wishing to belong to two WIs pays a reduced fee to the second WI currently £21.60.


For someone coming for the first time we suggest you take advantage of one, two or three of the free meetings in order to help you make up your mind if the WI is for you.

The Advantages of Membership

  The WI is the largest Women’s organisation in the UK which  enables it to lobby and campaign on a variety of issues of concern to our members.


•  Each year members receive through the post 8 editions of the colourful magazine “WI Life” from the national HQ.


  Nearer to home the East Sussex Federation publishes a more local magazine” WI News” which is distributed to members at 10 meetings a year.

•  Upon joining you will receive a membership booklet containing many offers including your Membership Card.

With this card comes discounts from Bookers and C&H Fabrics.
 

  Make new friends, learn about the area and local charities.


  Learn and pass on skills.


  Take part in educational outings locally and on coach trips.


  Social events can include going to the theatre, cinema, walks, lunch and tea out.


  Transport can usually be arranged for members without a car.


  At each Wannock Downs WI meeting there is a sales table where members can bring items to sell and take home 90% of the money they raise, with the remaining 10% going into our funds.
 

  All meetings have light refreshments, and we have a super Christmas Party.


  Access to restricted Members Areas on the website with resources and supportive materials.



You can contact Wannock Downs WI by email here:

WI Membership Application

You can download a Membership application form here, please complete and return to ​​Ros Crabbe at a monthly meeting.

​Download Adobe Reader for free

Membership Feedback

We welcome your feedback as it will enable us to improve and develop the service to our members and the surrounding communities.

© 2013 Wannock Downs WI.  All rights reserved Wannock Downs WI Registered Charity No. 1025325of this site.